I’ve been talking a lot about exercise recently. We know that it’s good for the brain, and yet the studies showing this can be pretty dry.
And when it comes to persuading patients to actually do what’s good for them, lectures aren’t too effective either.
With that in mind, we wanted to try something new, something that you could use to get through to your patients.
So we created a video that’s short, fun, and totally different from anything we’ve ever done.
Check it out below and tell me what you think.
You are welcome to use this with your patients if you’d like – feel free to send them to this page, put the video on your practice’s website or share this blog through Facebook and Twitter.
Want to learn more approaches to help rewire the brain?
We’ve brought together the leading neuroscientists for our series on Brain Science. These speakers will discuss the newest findings in the field of brain science and will share approaches for rewiring the brain that you can use immediately with your patients.
We will cover topics like:
- Why neuroplasticity isn’t always a good thing and what you need to know to prevent unintended consequences
- Seven types of anxiety and why identifying which one to treat can drastically improve patient outcomes
- How memory can be creatively used to re-prime the young brain
- The six emotional styles of the brain and what that means for your clients
- Why rewiring the brain can improve sex and body regulation
You can watch for free at the time of broadcast, but you must sign up.
What did you think of the doodle video? Please leave your comments below.