I’m sure you’ve neeeeeever used an excuse to go off an intended diet, but maybe you know of someone who has? (wink)
There are so many reasons why people resolve to make a change, start a diet, and then completely blow it off.
- “It’s the holidays, why not indulge a little?”
- “But my aunt doesn’t bake her apple pie everyday…”
- “Tonight’s so-and-so’s party, it’s a special occasion!”
- “Just one little treat this afternoon won’t make a big difference…”
- “There are people out there who are starving…how can we let this food go to waste?”
- “Everyone else is ordering dessert…”
What’s your favorite excuse?
Mine is, “The best time to start a diet (or get back to the exercise program) is Monday and today’s not Monday.”
And another one, “Chocolate is full of antioxidants…so it’s really more a health food than a dessert.”
We’d like to come up with a list of really good excuses for something we’ll be putting out soon. (More on that in just a few days.)
Tell us your finest excuse and we’ll give a prize to the person who comes up with the best of the best.
Could there be another way?
Yes, and we’ll get to that soon…but getting back to these excuses…
Leave a comment below with your best, most amusing excuse. Let’s have some fun wallowing in “excuse land”!