How to Enhance Your Experience in This Course
If you try these steps and are having trouble viewing any videos, please give us a call at (860) 477-1450 or send us an email: respond @ nicabm.com
- We recommend Google Chrome for the best viewing experience (instead of Internet Explorer or Safari). You can download Chrome here.
- You can stream the course on all iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod), so just open the link in Safari if you are using one of these devices.
- For the best viewing experience on a mobile device, we recommend you connect to Wi-Fi.
- Please close all other windows and tabs when you’re watching the video.
- If you’re having trouble hearing the video, please check that:
- Your speakers are plugged in correctly
- Your computer volume is all the way up
- You unplug any headphones that you aren’t currently using
- If the video freezes for more than a few moments, check to make sure that you have closed all other programs you had open on your computer. Then, if you still have a problem, please reload the page. If you are using a PC, you can do this by hitting Control + R, by hitting the “reload button” OR by pressing F5. If you are using a Mac, you can reload by hitting Command + R OR by hitting the “reload button.”
- If you have slower internet connection, we suggest that you pause the video and let it load for at least 5 minutes. Or you can download the video for an uninterrupted viewing experience. Depending on the length of the video and the strength of your internet connection, it can take a bit of time for the file to download completely.
- If you’ve tried these tips and you’re still having trouble with the course, we’d like to help you. Send us an email including what type of computer you’re using (PC or Mac), what internet browser you’re using (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari), and a detailed description of the problem. We’ll try to write you back with a suggestion. Or, call us at (860) 477-1450