Here are some ways you can get ready for today’s broadcast ahead of time:
- The broadcast has been tested and should work on both PC and Mac computers, all Android
mobile devices, all iPads, and iPhone 7 or later.
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. If you don’t have Google
Chrome on your computer, you can download it here.
- You’ll want to make sure you have a strong connection to the internet. If your connection is
weak or slow, or if you are connected to public Wi-Fi, you may experience buffering during the
broadcast. If you’re on a mobile device, we recommend you are able to connect to Wi-Fi to tune
in (as opposed to relying on your data connection). If you do not have a strong connection, you
may want to tune in via the Audio broadcast (as opposed to the Video).
And here are some helpful tips for when you tune in to the broadcast today:
- If you’re tuning in from an iPad or iPhone 7 or later, you may see a blue play button on the
screen. Just press that button to start streaming the broadcast.
- If you’re having difficulty streaming the broadcast, please close all other programs you have
open on your computer. You may need to then refresh the page.
- If you’re having trouble hearing the broadcast, please check that your speakers are plugged in
correctly, your computer volume is all the way up, and you unplug any headphones you aren’t