To avoid any technical difficulties during the broadcast, please read all the information below.
Here are some ways you can get ready for today’s broadcast ahead of time:
- The broadcast has been tested and should work on both PC and Mac computers, all Android mobile devices, all iPads, and iPhone 7 or later.
- For the best viewing experience on any device, we recommend using Google Chrome.
If you don’t have Google Chrome on your computer, you can download it here. If you don’t have Google Chrome on your mobile device, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- You’ll want to make sure you have a strong connection to the internet.
If your connection is weak or slow, or if you are connected to public Wi-Fi, you may experience buffering during the broadcast. If you’re on a mobile device, we recommend you connect to Wi-Fi when tuning in (as opposed to relying on your data connection). If you are not able to find strong connection, you may want to tune in via the Audio broadcast (as opposed to the Video broadcast).
- To prevent streaming issues, please close all other programs you have open.
- To make sure you’ll be able to hear the broadcast, please check that your speakers are plugged in correctly, your computer volume is all the way up, and you unplug any headphones you aren’t currently using.
- You’ll want to make sure you’re viewing the broadcast at the specified broadcast times: 11am, 2pm, 6pm, each day from May 3 through May 7. We are located in Connecticut, USA so all of the times above are in Eastern Time. Here’s the link to a Time Zone Converter to find what those times are in your city.
And here are some helpful tips for when you tune in to the broadcast today:
- If you’re tuning in from an iPad or iPhone 7 or later, you may see a “Join Webinar” message on the screen. You may need to press that button twice to join the broadcast.
- If you aren’t sure how to connect to the broadcast, just tune in with the links below. But remember: you’re only able to tune in at the specific times we’ll be airing the broadcast.
Feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still find yourself in need of support.
Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern Time