10 Continuing Education Credits
Available for NICABM's "Holiday 2012 Webinar Sale" Series
Please Read Carefully! We need your cooperation in following the procedures set up by the sponsoring organizations.
- You must verify that you have watched or listened to all 10 webinars in their entirety.
- At the end of the program, you must complete the CE/CME Final Report Form and the Final Evaluation Form.
- You must also complete a multiple choice test on the webinars.
- A link to all forms will be provided to you.
AccreditationNICABM, as the approved sponsor, maintains responsibility for the program and must abide by each board's continuing education guidelines.
PsychologistsNICABM is accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) to provide continuing education for psychologists (provider # 470, expires 8/2017)
- NICABM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- NICABM designates this enduring material for a maximum of 10 credit hours in category 1 toward the AMA Physicians Recognition Award. Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Approved Provider #50-2010(Exp. 3/15)
- This program has been approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses (CEP 11900-Exp. March 31, 2015) for 10 contact hours.
- NICABM is accredited by the ACCME. Therefore, nurses certified through ANCC are able to use NICABM's programs to fulfill 50% of their CS requirements.
CounselorsNICABM is recognized by:
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Approved Provider #50-2010 (Exp. 3/15)
- National Board for Certified Counselors to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors. We adhere to NBCC continuing education guidelines. (Provider #53101 Exp. 7/1/18)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Family Therapist Board (#RCSO 30801 Exp. 3/15)
Marriage and Family Therapists
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Approved Provider #50-2010 (Exp. 3/31/15)
Enduring MaterialsThe Spirituality and Healing Series, originated in July 2012. The termination date is July 2015. Participants must apply for CME by June 2013 to receive credit.
Conflict of Interest DisclosureIt is the policy of the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of our programs. In keeping with this, all speakers and staff participating in NICABM sponsored programs are expected to disclose to the participants any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest that may have a direct bearing on the subject matter of the CE/CME program. This pertains to relationships with other companies whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the presentation topic. Potential conflicts of interest were documented and resolved. If disclosure was refused, the speaker/staff member was disqualified from participation. Potential conflicts of interest are disclosed below. Each individual in question has agreed that they will not promote any product, device, service, or training program with which they are associated. The speaker listed below has a relationship with outside interests, as indicated. The potential conflicts of interest created by the stated relationships were resolved in accordance with this policy.
- Rachel Remen, MD - The Metta Institute, consultant; Institute for the Study of Health and Illness, training program.
- Ruth Buczynski, PhD
- Joan Borysenko, PhD
- Ram Dass
- Caroline Myss, PhD
- Stephen Levine
- Ondrea Levine
- Larry Dossey, MD
- Harold Koenig, MD
- Bernie Siegel, MD
- Thomas Moore, PhD
- Gina Ogden, LMFT
The planners and staff who controlled the content of this activity have no relevant financial relationship to disclose.