Disease and aging are natural parts of life. We can’t keep our patients free from illness or forever young.
But we can help them respond to challenging life events with grace.
When Ram Dass, PhD, experienced a life-changing stroke, he focused on the grace his experience brought him. He found kindness from strangers, and used the difficult adjustment as a springboard to change his outlook on life.
In this short video, Ram Dass shares about his transformative experience. Take a look now – it’s only 2 and a half minutes.
We’ll share more of Ram Dass’ spiritual lessons in the webinar Wednesday, August 8th at 5PM EDT.
Here’s a preview of what the great spiritual teacher will cover in the webinar:
• Why letting go of past attachments can strengthen our soul
• Why mindfulness can help us counteract the fear of aging
• How to identify with your soul more than your role
• How “making friends” with change transforms the aging process
• How “fierce grace” enters our lives and why it brings spiritual opportunity
• Why it’s crucial to avoid getting caught up in your patient’s “karma”
You can attend the webinar for free – all you need to do is sign up.
How have you or your patients found grace during difficult times? Please share your stories in the comments below.