The most common problems patients complain about - whether in psychotherapy or medicine - center on being in pain, tired, or depressed.
Could Symptoms be a Signal that the Body's Complex Balance is "Out of Whack"?
Breaking Through Crippling Symptoms By Engaging Mind, Body, and Spirit
Joan Borysenko, PhD and David Leventhal
- Setting the Stage: Can Dance and Movement Help Patients with Parkinson's Disease?
- A Revolutionary Class to Help Manage Parkinson's Disease
- Neuroplasticity and Our Brain's Capacity for Change
- The Potential of Mind-Body Medicine to Heal the Whole Self
Why Hormone Imbalance May Be Harming Your Patients and Interfering with Your Treatments
Richard Shames, MD
- Feeling Fat, Fuzzy, and Frazzled? The Consequences of Hormonal Imbalance
- The Thyroid / Adrenal / Reproductive Balancing Act
- The Role of Stress, Pollution, and Heredity in Hormonal Imbalances
- Thyroid Drives the Brain and other Facts: Why We Need to Care about Thyroid Imbalances
- How to Test for Thyroid Imbalances
- Why a Thyroid Imbalance may be Causing Mental Imbalances
Mindless Eating: How Environmental Cues Affect Our Food Choices
Brian Wansink, PhD
- We Make 200 Food Choices a Day: How to Make the Right Ones
- Food Psychology: Why We Eat What We Eat
- The Mindless Margin: How to Lose Weight Mindlessly
- Devious Experiments that Shed Light on Our Most Surprising Habits
- How to Re-program Habits to Eat Healthier
New Hope for Patients Suffering from Chronic Pain: Why a Mind-Body Approach May be the Best Way to Restore Health and Vitality
Vijay Vad, MD
- The Link between Inflammation and Chronic Pain
- Anti-inflammatory Foods to Lower Pain Sensitivity
- Herbs and Supplements to Fight Inflammation
- 3 Keys for Slowing the Progression of Arthritis
- Managing Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Commonly Misdiagnosed Pain Syndromes
An Epidemic of Medically Unexplained Symptoms: Getting to the Root of the Problem Behind the Symptoms that Plague Your Patients
William Salt II, MD
- A New Model for Chronic Diseases
- The Single Biggest Factor Holding Us Back From Resolving Chronic Disease
- How Anxiety and Depression Relate to Unexplained Symptoms
- Setting the Record Straight about IBS
- A Mind-Body Approach to Addressing IBS
The Power of Space: An Overlooked Opportunity for Healing
Esther Sternberg, MD- Neuroimmunologist, Medical Researcher, and Author
- What You Get When You Blend Architecture and Neuroscience
- How to Optimize Healing in Hospitals
- How to Turn Cities into Healing Spaces
- Why Space is an Overlooked Opportunity for Healing
Here's the structure of this program:
- Why you need to participate in this event
- What you can do if you can't make some of the sessions...
- If you think you'd like to listen to this more than once or at a time more convenient to you
- Or if you miss an interview . . . you know too well how lives get busy and things come up
Please take advantage of our special Gold Package.With the Gold Package you'll get:
- Downloadable recordings that you can keep permanently in your professional library
- Professionally formatted PDF transcripts of each interview for you to refer to and even personalize with your own notes
- 4 additional bonus sessions
Your Best All-Access Option
The Most Information-Packed and Practitioner Friendly!
|6 Downloadable audios of each expert interview to keep for your professional library||$174 Value|
|6 Professionally-formatted transcripts of each interview||$90 Value|
|4 Extra bonus sessions to enhance and complement the main 6 interviews||$116 Value|
|4 Extra bonus session transcripts||$60 Value|
You can get the total Gold Package that includes 10 CE/CME credits for only $227. This represents more than a 48% savings off the total package value of $470.
Or you can get the total Gold Package without the 10 CE/CME credits for $197.
As a Special Bonus with your Gold Subscription, You'll Get the Teleseminar Featured in the Free Report on Trauma and Chronic Disease - Including the Full Recording and Transcript.
The Effect of Childhood Trauma on Health in Adults
Vincent Felitti, MD
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: The ACE Study and it's Powerful Effect on Understanding the Long-term Implications of Child Abuse on Physical and Mental Health
- What the ACE Study has Revealed
- How Practitioners can use the ACE Study Findings
How Diabetes and Obesity are Ravaging the Health of a Nation, and Why It Matters to Health and Mental Health Practitioners
Francine Kaufman, MD
- The March to Type 2 Diabetes: A Series of Metabolic Disorders
- How our Paleolithic Genes Impact Diabetes and Obesity
- Mental Health Factors that Can Effect Your Patients' Susceptibility to Diabetes
- Let's Talk Changes
Unlocking the Secret Power of Food to Fight Disease: Using Nutrition to Optimize Health
Joel Fuhrman, MD
- Overfed, Yet Malnourished
- Why Nutrients may be the Key
- How to Cut Food Addiction and Improve Weight Loss
- Applications from the China Project
- Cancer: A Fruit-and-Vegetable-Deficiency Disease?
A Mind-Body Approach to Building a Better Brain
David Perlmutter, MD, FACN
- The Impact of Chronic Inflammation on the Brain
- How to Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer's Disease
- How BDNF, Lifestyle, and Nutrition Play a Vital Role in Optimal Brain Functioning
- What Practitioners Can Do to Help Reduce Oxidative Stress
- Brain Food: Eating To Protect Your Brain
- How to Measure Brain Functioning and Its Susceptibility to Risk
We can help you uncover what's below the surface of you patients' complaints. . .
- How do I get the information I need? How do I incorporate the most relevant Mind-Body Medicine approaches into my practice?
- How can I simplify complex ideas so my patients can integrate them into their own lives?
- How do I get my patients away from the expectation of the "quick fix"?
- How do I keep up with best practice?
Take your patients to new levels of emotional and physical well-being, helping them to overcome difficulties that have been plaguing them for years. We've seen practitioners fall short of achieving their goals with patients... and we've also seen practitioners succeed. And it's not that hard to figure out the difference. Practitioners who succeed:
- continue to learn
- build new skills and gain confidence
- listen to experts at the forefront
- tune-in and update their skills on a regular basis
Here's what people have said about our past teleseminars
Through valuable sessions, our line-up of experts can get you onboard with the VERY BEST...The 2011 Mind-Body Medicine Series brings a never-before group of experts together. You'll see how their applications can have a direct impact . . . how they can change the work you do. The interviews are candid, in depth, and far-reaching.
They will reveal how you can use the latest Mind-Body Medicine treatments in your work.What can you expect to get from this new series?
- Power-packed interviews with leaders in the field
- Total focus on learning and skill building that you can implement immediately
- Hands-on examples on how you can use Mind-Body Medicine to treat the most complex health issues
Mind/Body Medicine is setting a new standard in the holistic treatment of patients...We've always known how responsive and highly orchestrated the mind/body connection is. When all goes well, that incredible design is in synchronized balance. Too often, the symptoms we treat are really a signal that those intricate and complex balances are "out of whack." Many times the conventional approaches to health just don't do the trick. As a matter of fact, we've seen where the Biomedical Model of Medicine, a long-practiced approach, can have negligible effects on our patient's illnesses. That's where the new thinking in Mind-Body Medicine is making a difference. And with that, we can expect more successful outcomes in the hands of more highly-skilled practitioners. The new applications are most compelling - it won't take long before you discover how Mind-Body Medicine treatments can change the lives of your patients. If these new ideas that are showing such promising success are not a part of our practitioner toolbox, then your patients will simply miss out. Mind-Body Medicine is an ever-changing field. You'll want to be there with the experts who are leading the way. Get in on these fast-paced, idea-filled conversations with six of my colleagues, experts in the field who are developing innovative approaches that can free patients from long-standing illness. You'll hear about the same kind of patients who come into your practice. Their symptoms and complaints will be familiar, but you'll get the latest approaches.
Through these calls with the experts, we'll drill-deep into topics such as:
- How the thyroid, adrenals, and the reproductive system need balance for optimal health
- What our ancestors' genes have to do with the current escalation of obesity and diabetes
- How new medical insights can shed light on unexplained symptoms and chronic diseases
- Why nutrition plays a bigger role in chronic disease than previously thought
- How dancing can help treat Parkinson's Disease
- The easiest way to start eating healthy
- New ways to manage pain and slow the progression of arthritis
- The truth about IBS and how a mind-body approach may be the solution
- Why more food doesn't necessarily mean more nutrition and why that matters
- How thyroid issues could be causing mental health complications
Our mission is to change the way medicine is practiced.If you share in this mission, then take a look at these six sessions and see how they might make a difference in the work that you do. This 6-Session Teleseminar Series is for you if:
- you are looking to diversify and enhance your skills...
- you are looking to add more expertise to your practice...
- you are looking for that edge that puts your practice at the top...
- you are looking for more effective results for your patients...
Mind-Body Medicine has never been more useful or accessible to practitioners than it is now. Today, many patients are too often misdiagnosed. So, the challenge for us in Mind-Body Medicine is to be ready with up-to-date methods and the latest knowledge. We can bring our patients relief from even the most frustrating unexplained symptoms . . . But that's only if you know HOW! So why not learn from the very best?
For 6 consecutive weeks, our line-up of experts can get you onboard with the VERY BEST...
We invite you to register for a gold subscription to this teleseminar without any risk. Unless you are completely satisfied, we will refund your money. Just let us know within 30 days. We are that confident that you will find this information to be more than you expected.
Ruth BuczynskiP.S. Turn your practice into a magnet for the largest segment of the population seeking medical treatment.
P.P.S. This series is crucial if you are going to influence people and ideas.